Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

love story

Remembering of the time, and ur lovely touch
that silence between , that said so much
Every moment ,like i was in heaven
u and me , soul but one
don't know the reason , y you are away
hoping we'll b together , perhaps some day
my tears still tell me , something went wrong
Every time i listen to your fav. song
u left but some where in my heart
i know its not the end,just the start
wish i could forget u , i thought and cried
but how can i plan such a suicide?
was there something i said? i still wonder
my biggest regret . a blunder
hope you will be back, every passing day
and realize i just said , as i always say
don't know for how long i can bear this pain
as this deep void in my heart , makes me insane.
Will u come back If i say SORRY?
or this will be another heart breaking story?
..........
lalit singh bhakuni
http://drvirus001.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

chakresh singh said...

gud one

Unknown said...

i did not know you were romantic kinds .....:)

Lonely Heart said...

Nice love story buddy.
Actually you remind me a someone....
Who was mine but not yet...